Thursday 22 November 2012

My Latest Op-Shop Adventure...

The other day after school and preschool drop-off I swung by one of our local oppy's to take five and have a parooze...its so relaxing when there aren't any little whining voices and tugging and pulling on the skirt....

And here's what I came home with....



These gorgeous goodies...



This fabulous vintage board game...
Miss R loves this one!










But this one was the real winner...





How good are the graphics!




We have been playing it non stop...beats the iPod action that is continual in our house!





This over sized wooden spoon...
as the lovely lady behind the counter remarked "and what will you do with this?"
"Good question", I replied...



a lovely plate and of course some wooden bangles...


and a funky new skirt.

I feel very grateful.

What finds have you had lately?

ollie+ruby
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment