Tuesday 23 October 2012

New DIY sidetable...

I have done it again today, driving by a house and finding some gorgeous cut logs, then proceeding to throw them into the boot.

I have this addiction to rustic logs, I think they are really handy as small side tables or stools for the kids....probable Mr G will not agree.

So with the three I procured this morning and with the addition of a leather belt that I also procured not long ago, I now have a new (I think) gorgeous side table...















So here is the result....what do you think?




looks good in the kitchen....


  



and the lounge room...choices, choices!






 And when I`m sick of it I can reuse all the bits to create another new thing...love that!

What do you think?

Have you been creating anything fun today?

ollie+ruby
xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment