Monday 29 October 2012

My lovely lamp...

Another adventure to my favourite oppy has turned up a gorgeous new find which I am absolutely loving....this very lovely, but very lonely reading lamp was sitting in the corner with no friends and no hat on.

I felt soo sorry for it, I just had to bring it home...











I fell in love with the base, it has such a beautiful shape...





...and not having a hat/lamp shade I thought to use this wire frame which I had thrifted a while ago, (with the intention of working some crochet magic on it after ripping the old shade off to uncover the wire).
But with this sitting at home unfinished and mildly abandoned, I thought to pop it on top...




so there you have it...
a little bit different but a little bit lovely.









and it throws such cool patterns on the wall and roof at night when its on...


Has anyone been thrifting and creating lately?
Do tell...

ollie+ruby
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment