Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hello 2013...

Well can you believe that the new year has just rolled around...so goodbye to 2012 and hello 2013!
What a year we are going to have...full of great food, friends, health and creativity! Im excited already about what lay ahead...and I look forward to sharing it all with you.

I have set myself a challenge for this year...and if you like the sound of it you can join me in it too.
I am going to be spending a little time each day of 2013 to take a snap of something of which I am grateful...it may be anything! I just wanted to shift my outlook and start appreciating what I have, instead of always searching for more...

If you are on Instagram I will be posting my pics there, but I will also be sharing them with you here to.

Warm fuzzies for the year ahead and I look forward to some great pics.

ollie+ruby
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment